About the event
Launched in 2022, Ground Engineering is delighted to bring you the second GE Smart Geotechnics conference, an essential gathering that builds on the previous GE Instrumentation and Monitoring conference. It is aimed at anyone involved in monitoring and looking for up-to-date insight into projects, technologies, data management capabilities, use of cloud and AI.
These are exciting times for the industry as major projects are underway while some are coming to an end. To find solutions to today’s challenges, new techniques are needed to improve how we monitor and analyses data. Clients are also looking to better understand the data collected and its applications.
Whether you're a project manager, designer, or client engineer, this event is a must-attend. Join us to learn about the latest advances in geotechnical engineering, discover new approaches to mitigating risks to third-party assets, and build your knowledge of current data analysis capabilities.
We're thrilled to be bringing the industry back together in 2023, and Smart Geotechnics will be co-located with our Basements and Underground Structures conference.
Are you a client or contractor procuring the monitoring work? A consultant writing the spec? A manufacturer, supplier or installer of the instrumentation?
Whatever part you play, GE Smart Geotechnics 2023 is your opportunity to gain insights, best practice and knowledge from industry leaders and ensure that emerging technology and innovative strategies are at the heart of how you deliver monitoring on projects and assets.
Join us to discover answers to the most pressing questions in the industry:
- What lessons should be taken from current projects and how can this influence the future of technology and monitoring?
- What impact do increasing materials and energy costs and inflationary pressures have on our projects and technological advancement?
- What role does monitoring play in asset management and decarbonisation, and will it become more widely adopted in the future?
- How do we work together to ensure better collaboration within the industry?
- What advances are needed to deal with big data and create better results?
Who should attend?
Our audience is made up of senior decision-makers and geotechnical and projects leads, including asset owners, Tier 1 contractors, specialists, contractors, consultants, and monitoring experts from across the industry. The event will be a unique gathering of those driving forward major projects.
Victoria Park Plaza
239 Vauxhall Bridge Rd